Rajes Singam, is a dynamic and versatile personality who has 30 years of experience in Banking and has crafted a niche mainly in Consumer Sales. Her core skills are her creative thinking, focus and excellent interpersonal skills with her colleagues, peers and participants.
Rajes Singam is a Specialist in Bancassurance Products, Unit Trust Investments, Sales Training, Sales Coaching and Wealth Management. Rajes started her career with Standard Chartered Malaysia Berhad where she was a Customer Relationship Manager, Sales Manager, Investment Team Manager, Branch Manager and Line Trainer for Standard Chartered’s Consumer Banking Division. She has vast experience in the sales and marketing of all consumer banking products such as Mortgage Loans, Unit Trust Funds, Credit Cards Bancassurance etc.
She subsequently joined RHB Bank Berhad as Senior Manager (Section Head)) for Sales Training and held this position for 3 years, after which she ventured out on her own to extend her training services to a wider audience. During her tenure in RHB Bank, the bank saw marked and consistent improvement in sales. Her key achievements have been the successful designing and implementation of in-house Sales, Service and Investment training programmes, all of which have had commendable reviews by the respective Division Heads and the participants.
She holds a number of qualifications and awards, amongst which are:
- Diploma in Management (MIM)
- Standard Chartered Wealth Management Licensed Trainer Certification
- Train-The-Trainer for Investment Services Certification
- International Capital Markets Qualification (Securities Institute London)
- Sales Coaching by The Richardson Company of USA
- Registered Financial Planner programme (Modules 1 and 2) training certification
- Senior Consultant and Facilitator – TACK International
- Senior Consultant and Facilitator – TMI Consultancy
- IBBM Panel Trainer
As a highly experienced Sales Manager and Sales Trainer, she will help participants learn, unlearn and relearn the art of Selling professionally. She will challenge perspectives, delight and entertain participants with real life experiences and impart the essential competencies to enhance effectiveness.